Eric Wang M.D. | Board Certified Musculoskeletal Radiologist
- Harvard- Bachelors in Chemistry, magna cum laude
- UCLA School of Medicine- M.D.
- University of Miami- Internship in Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Miami- Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Washington- Residency in Radiology
- University of Washington- Fellowship in Musculoskeletal Radiology
- American Board of Radiology
- Radiologic Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
Dr. Wang is a board certified Radiologist, specializing in musculoskeletal imaging and intervention. He is a former nationally ranked junior tennis player and member of the men’s varsity volleyball team at Harvard University. Dr. Wang’s unique training in orthopedic surgery and musculoskeletal radiology provides a unique approach to diagnosing and treating his patients. Eric enjoys hiking, biking, camping, and recreational tennis.