Edward Cooney, MD has practiced medicine in Milwaukee for almost 30 years. He enjoys getting to know and understand his patient’s needs in order to personalize their treatment with thorough, state of the art compassionate care. Away from the clinic he enjoys playing guitar, keeping up to date with medicine and science, travel and spending time with his daughters, friends, and family.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign: Bachelor’s in Biochemistry, cum laude
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago: Medical Doctor
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics: Internship
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics: Residency in Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine