Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner
Beth is originally from Maryland and received her nursing degree at the acclaimed Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore. During her years working in hospitals she worked in specialty units of the ICU, PACU, endoscopy, radiology-special procedures, and then covered all the specialty units as the critical care resource nurse. After moving to Virginia, Beth worked in home health and decided to pursue an advance practice degree to better serve her patients. As an adult gerontology nurse practitioner Beth has focused on orthopedics and addressing obesity and chronic diseases with education to assist patients with meeting health goals. Outside of work Beth enjoys spending time with family and friends, riding bikes to the oceanfront, hiking, and reading.
- South University: Masters of Science in Nursing
- John Hopkins University School of Nursing: Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing
- Hood College: Bachelor’s of Arts in Biology
- Atlantic Orthopedic Specialist
- Lancaster General Hospital- Orthopedics