Physical Therapist Assistant
Tim Webster graduated from South University-Virginia Beach where he maintained Dean’s list throughout his program graduating Cum Laude with a 3.59 GPA. Prior to pursuing his career in physical therapy, Tim attended Randolph-Macon College where he played division III football and received his B.S. in Biology. He treats patients with a combination of hands on manual therapy and individualized exercise activities to correct dysfunction and improve ability with physical therapy. In his spare time, Tim enjoys spending time with his fiancé and their 2 year old Golden Retriever.
- Randolph-Macon College: Bachelors of Science-Biology
- South University: Applied Sciences Physical Therapy Assistant
- Sentara Medical Center
- Lake Taylor Transitional Hospital
- Beaufont Health & Rehab Center
- Orthopedic and Spine Center